PLI’s COMMITMENT TO PRO BONO
PLI’s mission as a nonprofit institution is to provide attorneys with the necessary training to represent individuals in need of legal representation. We are proud of our longstanding commitment to the legal profession’s public service work, and the role we have played in helping the pro bono community.
Our programs, scholarships and Pro Bono Privileged Memberships enable pro bono, legal service and nonprofit attorneys to provide even more effective representation to those who need it most. These efforts have helped many individuals across the country gain access to more informed and better trained legal representation. See below how PLI Scholarships and Pro Bono Privileged Membership can provide you with the critical training necessary to represent those in need of legal representation.
Scholarships are readily available for those who meet the following criteria. CLICK HERE to apply:
• Non-profit and legal services attorneys
• Individual attorneys engaged in pro bono work
• Individual attorneys with financial hardship
• Government attorneys
• Members of the judiciary
• Law professors
• Law students
• Judicial Clerks
• Attorneys 65 or older
PRO BONO PRIVILEGED MEMBERSHIP
If you are employed by a legal services, pro bono, or nonprofit organization with three or more attorneys, consider becoming a Pro Bono Privileged Member and get free access to PLI programs.
• Available to 501(c)(3) nonprofit, pro bono and legal services organizations providing direct legal services to their communities
• Provides free CLE credits, including access to PLI live, Webcast and On-Demand programs
CLICK HERE to apply for a PLI Pro Bono Privileged Membership.